- 200, Pilseung-ro, Tanhyeon-myeon, Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 파주시 탄현면 필승로 200
- Type / Products
- Shops/Malls / General goods (clothes, kitchen wear, gifts, other specialty stores)
- • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-1644-4001
(Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese)
Paju Premium Outlets was the second luxury premium outlet introduced in Korea. The outlet was established by Korean conglomerate Shinsegae, in partnership with Simon Property Group, a forerunner in the US outlet market.
The three-story building has 165 shops and is known as having the largest number of individual brand stores in Korea (20 in total). Discounts at the outlets range from 25% to 65% and include everything from clothing to jewelry and housewares, such as Le Creuset and Royal Albert. Some brands are even offered at a lower price than quoted in the duty free shops. The outlet center also provides shoppers with various conveniences such as restaurants (21 in all) and numerous places to sit and take a rest.
Description of Products Offered
– Designer fashion
– Sports wear
– Luxurious leather and bags, etc.
– Accessory and jewelry
– Kitchen utensils
– Children’s wear
– Gift and other specialty store
– Restaurants and food plaza
Friday-Sunday & Public Holidays: 10:30-21:00
The day of Seollal (Lunar New Year) & Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving)
* Refer to the official website. Click! (Korean only)