[Korea] PyeongChang 2018 Tickets Available from Sept. 5!


Photo: PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Promotion (Credit: POCOG)

Tickets for the upcoming PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Winter Games will be available for purchase starting from Sept. 5 at 14:00 (KST) on the official website.
Out of the total 1.18 million tickets available, 70% will be sold domestically, while the remaining 30% is allotted to purchase overseas. Tickets will be sold online on a real time basis until the game period in February. Purchase can be made using Visa credit cards or wire transfer after an online registration. Seats will automatically be assigned upon ticket purchase. Ticket fees vary depending on the game events and seat, ranging from 20,000 won at the lowest and up to 900,000 won at the highest. Tickets for popular events such as short track, figure skating, and speed skating are priced at 150,000 won, while bobsleigh and certain ice game tickets are available at 20,000 won. A-class seats for Men’s Ice Hockey Final Tournament cost the highest ticket price of 900,000 won. Opening and closing ceremony tickets are available from 220,000 won to 1,500,000 won depending on your seat.
Several benefits come with purchasing a ticket. Not only do the ticket holders have access to free shuttle bus rides to the game venues during the event period, but they are also allowed to enter Olympic game exhibitions, PyeongChang Olympic Plaza, and Gangneung Olympic Park for free. In addition, expressway toll fees will be exempted for ticket holders who drive to the event venue.
Don’t miss this chance to be part of the long-awaited PyeongChang 2018!


More Info
PyeongChang 2018 Tickets Available from Sept. 5
☞ Ticket Sale Date (KST): Sept. 5, 2017 14:00
☞ Purchasing method:Register online at PyeongChang 2018 website and select payment method.
☞ Ticket fees (Korean won)
– Opening ceremony: 220,000 won ~ 1,500,000 won
– Closing ceremony: 220,000 won ~ 950,000 won
– Game events: 20,000 won ~ 900,000 won
*Fees vary depending on the event and seat class.
☞ PyeongChang 2018 website: www.pyeongchang2018.com (Korean, English, Chinese, French)
☞ 1330 Korea Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)


Information Courtesy of The PyeongChang Organizing Committee for the 2018 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games (POCOG)